This article will teach you the steps I use to design a website for my Gippsland web clients.
- We register the domain name for the website.
- We add you on to DA and put the website on a web server.
- We install wordpress using our auto application.
- We then install the Divi theme and the child theme. The child theme enables us to make modifications without affecting the main wordpress theme.
- We install some plugins such as galleries, social plugins and woocommerce.
- We then design and create the pages and set up the menu system according to our website clients needs.
- We choose the fonts, colors and styles that are suitable for the clients business.
- We then create your content which consists of your text and images.